Effective Business Communication
This 1-day Business Communication course is designed to help you improve your communication skills with other people in your workplace.
The course is interactive, fast-paced, fun, and full of tips and techniques you can use immediately.
This course comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. See our money back guarantee terms.
Upon successful completion of this Business Communication course students will be able to:
- Use Different Interpersonal Communication Styles and Techniques.
- Make a Good First Impression.
- Build rapport.
- Ask and Answer Questions.
- Use Nonverbal Communication, Give Feedback, and Empower Employees.
- Communicate with Peers, Supervisors, Subordinates, and Customers/Vendors.
- Promote Ideas and Handle Negotiations.
- Deal with Human Resource Issues.
- Understand how Communication can define a Company's Culture
- Build a Positive Culture.
|Los Angeles||Jul 25 !||Register|
|Chicago||Aug 18 !||Register|
|Los Angeles||Oct 9||Register|
|Los Angeles||Nov 24||Register|
* Class almost full ! Class guaranteed to run Ŧ Class is full
Communication Styles and Methods
- Identify primary and secondary communication styles
- Communicate using various verbal and non-verbal modes
First Impressions and Building Rapport
- Identify elements that influence first impressions
- Build rapport and establish creditability with others
- Build positive relationships
Building Relationships through Feedback
- Use paraphrasing effectively
- Provide positive and constructive feedback in business setting
Communication with Supervisors
- Identify with types of ineffective supervisors
- Interact with an ineffective supervisor, promote an idea and accept constructive criticism
Communications with Colleagues and Subordinates
- Identify guidelines for communicating with colleagues
- Take steps to apologize to subordinates
- Use appropriate steps to refuse subordinates requests
- Dismiss a subordinate
Communicating with Customers and Vendors
- Respond to customer complaints
- Reject a vendor contract without rejecting the vendor
- Address a complaint to a vendor
- Determine the nature of organization culture
- Use the cultural network to your advantage
- Identify the elements of physical culture that affect interpersonal communication
- Identify ways managers can build a positive culture
Business Communication Training Manual
Certificate of Course Completion
6 Months FREE Repeat Policy
Training Connection, 230 W Monroe Street, Suite 610, Chicago, IL 60606.
Training Connection, 915 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1800, Los Angeles CA 90017.