Strong presentation skills are vital to succeed in business today. Whether you are doing an internal presentation or delivering a multi-million dollar sales presentation, the skills you learn on this workshop will allow to you produce a powerful and confident performance.
The class is very hands on with lots of interactive exercises that help ensure student success.
This course comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. See our money back guarantee terms.
Upon successful completion of this Presentation training course students will be able to:
- Understand what makes an Effective Presentation.
- Set Objectives and Planning for a Successful Presentation.
- The Importance of Analyzing an Audience.
- Deliver an Opening to Capture the Audience's Attention.
- Deliver a Substantial Presentation and Powerful Close.
- Preparing for the Presentation.
- Overcome Fear of Public Speaking.
- Use Different Tonality for Effect.
- Use Non-verbal Communication Aids.
- Handle Questions-and-Answers.
- How to Persuade People.
|Chicago||Nov 4 !||Register|
|Los Angeles||Dec 1 !||Register|
|Chicago||Dec 16 !||Register|
|Los Angeles||Jan 16||Register|
|Los Angeles||Mar 4||Register|
* Class almost full ! Class guaranteed to run Ŧ Class is full
Define Your Goal
- Your broad objective
- Your desired outcomes
- Your measurement of success
- Knowing your audience
Craft your Message
- Define your core message
- Identify relevant arguments and data
- Organize the content
- How to be persuasive
- Using different tonality for effect
- Overcome fear of public speaking
Identify Your Resources
- What's your venue like?
- How much time will you have?
- What equipment will you us
Plan the Visuals
- Choosing the appropriate media
- Creative effective visuals
Practice Your Delivery
- Rehearsing your content
- Preparing yourself mentally
Deliver Your Presentation
- Keeping your audience engaged
- Being flexible
Manage the Response
- Timing the Q&A
- Preparing for tough questions
- Outlining the next steps
Debrief Your Presentation
- Critiquing your content
- Analyzing your performance
- Asking colleagues for feedback
- Following up with the audience
Presentation Training Manual
Certificate of Course Completion
6 Months FREE Repeat Policy
Training Connection, 230 W Monroe Street, Suite 610, Chicago, IL 60606.
Training Connection, 915 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1800, Los Angeles CA 90017.