Strong presentation skills are vital to succeed in business today. Whether you are doing an internal presentation or delivering a multi-million dollar sales presentation, the skills you learn on this workshop will allow to you produce a powerful and confident performance.
The class is very hands on with lots of interactive exercises that help ensure student success.
This course comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. See our money back guarantee terms.
Upon successful completion of this Presentation training course students will be able to:
- Understand what makes an Effective Presentation.
- Set Objectives and Planning for a Successful Presentation.
- The Importance of Analyzing an Audience.
- Deliver an Opening to Capture the Audience's Attention.
- Deliver a Substantial Presentation and Powerful Close.
- Preparing for the Presentation.
- Overcome Fear of Public Speaking.
- Use Different Tonality for Effect.
- Use Non-verbal Communication Aids.
- Handle Questions-and-Answers.
- How to Persuade People.
|Chicago||Sep 24 !||Register|
|Los Angeles||Oct 16||Register|
|Los Angeles||Dec 1||Register|
* Class almost full ! Class guaranteed to run Ŧ Class is full
Fundamentals of Presentation
- Identify and use effective presentations
- Plan a presentation and determine objectives
Audience Analysis and Supporting Material
- Analyze the audience
- The benefits of audience analysis
- Determine support materials to use in a presentation
- Build a presentation
- Develop an introduction to capture the audience attention
- Organize the body of the presentation and use transitions
- Conclude the presentation
- Understanding and incorporating visual aids
- Display and create visual aids
- Use a presentation process
- Prepare before making the presentation
- Overcome the fear of public speaking
- Deliver a presentation using different aspects of voice
- Use non-verbal communication aids
- Prepare to answer questions
- Handling challenging questions and audiences
Fundamentals of Persuasion
- Understand how to persuade
- Goals of persuasion
- Organize a persuasive presentation
- Use methods of persuasion
Presentation Training Manual
Certificate of Course Completion
6 Months FREE Repeat Policy
Training Connection, 230 W Monroe Street, Suite 610, Chicago, IL 60606.
Training Connection, 915 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1800, Los Angeles CA 90017.