Benefits of Customer Service Training
All business owners should invest in customer service training for their staff. It’s the only way to make sure they truly understand how important it is and also how you expect them to handle questions and complaints. Failing to invest in customer service training could mean your business never builds a good reputation. With that in mind, we’ve listed the top ten benefits of customer service training on this graphic.
Benefits for staff members and your business:
- Increased staff motivation and engagement.
- Improved knowledge and skill set. According to consumers, customer service agents fail to answer their questions 50% of the time.
- Boosts confidence and morale.
- More customer loyalty. 78% of consumers have cancelled a transaction due to poor service.
- Increased customer satisfaction levels. The average business only hears from 4% of dissatisfied customers.
- Improved purchasing options - upselling and cross-selling products and services to increase profits and engage more personally with customers.
- Increase of turnover and profit. 7 in 10 people are willing to spend more with companies that offer excellent customer service.
- Improved reputation and brand building.
- Fewer complaints reaching management level. Did you know that 91% of unhappy customers will never do business with you again.
- Fewer bad reviews posted online or shared among friends. News of bad customer service reaches twice as many ears as positive experiences.
Our Customer Service training solutions
We run traditional face-to-face Customer Service training classes in Chicago and Los Angeles. We also deliver onsite Customer Servicetraining across the country. Or view our course outlines at the link below.