Benefits of Adobe InDesign Training
Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing software application that’s excellent for design work. It’s one of the most popular tools for creating things like posters, flyers, brochures and more. It’s also excellent for building magazines and newspapers. We’re going to highlight all the benefits of InDesign training in this infographic.
- Adobe InDesign has become the world's leading desktop publishing software.
- Adobe InDesign enables users to utilize rapid layout features, time-saving effects, and typography support.
- Learning InDesign can help reduce marketing and promotional costs for your business.
- Creating marketing content in-house can reduce turnaround times and thereby create more marketing opportunities.
- InDesign enables users to split workloads between different team members. They can then get the job done faster and assemble complete documents later.
- Adobe constantly updates InDesign to ensure it’s capable of meeting modern design demands.
- InDesign is compatible with fonts in all languages. So, it’s perfect for companies that trade abroad.
- Adobe InDesign integrates seamlessly with all other Adobe applications such as Photoshop and Illustrator. This allows you to incorporate assets designed in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop into your InDesign documents.
Our InDesign training solutions
We run traditional face-to-face InDesign training classes in Chicago and Los Angeles. We also deliver onsite Captivate training across the country. Or view our Captivate course outlines at the links below.