Training Connection LLC is a computer and business skills training company.
Our Training Philosophy
Our main focus is to provide exceptional computer desktop and business skills training. We strive to achieve this by following a 5 cornerstone approach:
1. Our Instructors
Without a doubt our most valuable assets and the most important cornerstone to providing exceptional training. We hand pick our instructors carefully making sure that:
- They are experts in their chosen field.
- They have valuable Real World experience that they can share with their students.
- They have a passion for teaching.
- They are great communicators and are very approachable.
All our instructors need to maintain an overall student rating above 90% to remain in our program.
2. Ease of Booking
Our website allows you to easily check for course outlines, upcoming class dates, availability, student testimonials, instructor bios, and great package deals. You can book classes online, over the phone by calling 888.815.0604 or via email.
3. Modern spacious training facility
There is nothing worse than training in cramped training rooms with old computers. Training should be a pleasant experience in a pleasant environment.
Our facilities include:
- Spacious training labs with ergonomically designed desks and chairs.
- State of the art Intel Core Duo computers with 20" flat screen monitors.
- Data projectors and white boards in every lab.
- Comfortable breakout facility with plasma TV.
- Fresh brewed Starbucks coffee and filtered water.
4. Great Customer Service
Each training center has customer service staff employed to ensure you have a great experience and you are well looked after. Our training center staff are friendly and polite and will see to your needs.
5. After the Course
After completing our hands-on training courses its time to unwind. What better way to unwind than watching a movie. As a small thank you for your patronage please enjoy 2 AMC movie vouchers on us.
Also if you wish to repeat any class, you can do so free of charge for up to 6 months from your original class.