Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
All cancellations and rescheduling requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
Cancellations made 5 days or less before the commencement of the training, will not be eligible for a refund but will receive a training voucher (equal to the amount paid), which can be used to book other classes. Such vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue.
Cancellations made more than 5 days before the commencement of the training, qualify for a refund less a $100 administration fee.
We are not able to offer refunds or training vouchers for no-shows or uncompleted courses.
Rescheduling requests made 5 days before the commencement of the training are free. Rescheduling that takes place within 5 days of the commencement of the training will incur a $100 administration fee. We do not charge for student substitutions at any time.
While we make every effort to deliver classes as scheduled, we reserve the right to reschedule previously confirmed classes for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, the illness of the Trainer. In such cases, we will endeavor to inform the Client as soon as possible of the new training dates. We are not liable for any additional expenses incurred as a result of rescheduling training.
Onsites and Room hire
Onsite training and room hire bookings can be rescheduled but we don’t offer refunds for cancellations.
Please read the following steps before calling us to book your FREE repeat.
All Repeats are subject to the following conditions:
- Repeats cannot be taken more than 6 months after the date of the original course.
- Repeats cannot be transferred and are only valid for the exact same course.
- If Training Connection changes courseware, repeat students will be required to purchase the new courseware at cost price.
- Repeats are subject to classes running with other paying students and us having availability on the chosen class.
- Repeats are only available to public class bookings and not onsite or private training bookings.
Please follow these procedures when booking a free repeat class:
- Check our website for a suitable date.
- Contact our head office via email the day before the class is due to commence. (or on the Friday if the class commences on a Monday)
- A sales representative will be able to confirm whether there is a seat available.
- Please don't forget to bring your original training manual with you.
Money Back Guarantee
We offer a money back guarantee on our public classes. If students are unhappy with the training they can leave the class at the end of Day 1 (or by lunchtime in the case of single day courses) and request a refund.
Students have to notify the training center manager before they leave and return all the training materials to qualify for a refund.
We are unable to offer a money back guarantee to students who leave a class later than the times noted above. Students can however still repeat the training (often with a different trainer).