Business Writing with Positive Impact
Let’s face it: poor business writing can cost your company more than just money. It can create an unfavorable impression, foster misunderstandings and waste time. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
This course will teach you formulas for success in written communication. You will learn step by step how to produce clear and direct emails, report and proposals. The training is interactive, fast-paced, fun, and full of tips and techniques you can use immediately.
|Chicago||Oct 28 !||Register|
|Los Angeles||Nov 3 !||Register|
|Chicago||Dec 15 !||Register|
|Los Angeles||Dec 15 !||Register|
|Los Angeles||Mar 5||Register|
* Class almost full ! Class guaranteed to run Ŧ Class is full
- Proper use of punctuation
- Avoiding common spelling mistakes
- Avoiding common errors in grammar and layout
- Choosing words wisely
- Writing effective emails and memos
- Writing for special circumstances
- Writing persuasively
- Different styles for different audiences
- 10 Techniques for positive and effective communication
Back to the Basics
- Mastering Spelling, Punctuation, and Usage
- Six Tips for Better Spelling
- Punctuation Pointers
Choosing Your Words Carefully
- Sharpening Your Writing Style
- Deleting (Unnecessary) Redundancies
- Forming Parallel Construction
- Recognizing Clichés
- Avoiding Sexist Language
Improving Your Business Writing
- Strengthening Your Memos
- Using Email Effectively
- Ten Tips for a Better Memo
Writing for Special Circumstances
- Special Kinds of Business Writing
- Conveying Bad News Tactfully
- When the News Is Especially Sensitive
- Writing Persuasively
- Using the Motivated Sequence Outline
- Write Business Proposals
Know Your Audience
- Identifying Communication Styles
- Writing to Specific Styles
- Ten Techniques for Effective Communication
- Voluntary Learning Contract
Business Writing Training Manual
Certificate of Course Completion
6 Months FREE Repeat Policy
Training Connection, 230 W Monroe Street, Suite 610, Chicago, IL 60606.
Training Connection, 915 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1800, Los Angeles CA 90017.
Jeanette took the time to understand my personal goals for the class and to understand my business needs for attaining these goals. She was very knowledge and able to adapt the material to my needs!
Overall, this was an incredible use of my time. I look forward to using the notes from this class on a daily basis. Thanks a million!!"
I am definitely recommending this session to others - thank you so much, I already feel empowered with knowledge!"