Advanced Training Course
This course is aimed at existing Photoshop users who need to improve their workflow by learning the more advanced features.
You will cover topics including Advanced Selections, Retouching and Color Correcting, Working in Perspective, Advanced Compositing, Lighting Effects, Camera Raw, and more
- Certificate of Course Completion
- Training Manual
- FREE Class Repeat
Live face-to-face instructor.
No minimum class size - all classes guaranteed to run!
This course is ideal for designers, marketers and anyone who is pursuing a career in graphic design. No prior experience of Photoshop is needed. Training available on both Mac and PC.
View our full range of Adobe Photoshop training courses, or see below for the detailed outline for Photoshop Advanced.
Detailed Course Outline
- Adjustments Layers vs Adjustment Filters
- What is Tone? What is a Histogram?
- Repairing Damaged Photos
- Curves Explained
- Correcting Tone & Color
- Repairing Images with Curves
- Understanding Healing & Awareness
- Using the Healing Tools
- Removing Blemishes & Stray Hairs
- Isolating Skin Tone & Texture
- Re-combining layers
- An Overview of the Liquify Panel
- Brush Tool Options
- Liquify Filter: Bloat, Pucker, Forward Warp and more
- What is Displacement? Professional Uses
- Displacement Workflow
- Improving the Distortions
- About Blending Modes and the Classes
- Using the Color Blending Mode to Tint an Image
- Mask Blending
- Manually Editing Perspective
- Using Perspective Filters
- A Over B / It's All About Selections
- Matching Color and Contrast Matching
- Compositing Lighting Effects
- Using Lighting Effects & Techniques
- Endless Possibilities of Organic Text
- Working with Wood, Smoke and Fire
- Going off-road with Procedurals
- It's All About Channels
- Working with Levels to create contrast maps
- How to use and access new and old brushes
- Create & customize brushes and patttern presets
- Brush across paths
- Opening & Editing Raw Files
- Fixing Exposure Issues
- Selective Corrections, Noise, Haze and more
Our outlines are a guide to the content covered in a typical class. We may change or alter the course topics to meet the objectives of a particular class.