Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- All cancellations and rescheduling requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made 5 days or less before the commencement of the training, will not be eligible for a refund but will receive a training voucher (equal to the amount paid), which can be used to book other classes. Such vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue.
- Cancellations made more than 5 days before the commencement of the training, qualify for a refund less a $100 administration fee.
- We are not able to offer refunds or training vouchers for no-shows or uncompleted courses.
- Rescheduling requests made 5 days before the commencement of the training are free. Rescheduling that takes place within 5 days of the commencement of the training will incur a $100 administration fee. We do not charge for student substitutions at any time.
- While we make every effort to deliver classes as scheduled, we reserve the right to reschedule previously confirmed classes for a variety of reasons including but not exclusively, the illness of the Trainer. In such cases, we will endeavor to inform the Client as soon as possible of the new training dates. We are not liable for any additional expenses incurred as a result of rescheduling training.
I have read & agree to these Terms & Conditions